Monday, July 20, 2015

Monday Made It

 






  I am linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made It.









First up, I created new pieces to my calendar to go along with my new theme - birds.
I created them with my Cricut Explore Air which I am obsessed with.
The birds say, "Today is, Yesterday was, and Tomorrow will be."
I will use velcro to move them to the appropriate days of the week.
Below is the beginning of the bulletin board where they go.
I am going to make my own calendar board to match the polka dots.  I can't seem to find anything I like, yet.
I did not make the actual ABCs and 123s, but bought them from the Moffatt Girls.  It is called
Bird Themed Word Wall & More.  But I did back them & laminate them. 
What I did make was the pinwheels above using my Cricut Explore Air.  I am going to use them as flowers at the bottom of a bulletin board and think they turned out adorable.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love your theme. It reminds me of happy spring days!

    My Bright Blue House

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamera,

    I absolutely love the birds and the bird houses! Such a cute idea and great colors!

    Melissa
    Real Life in First Grade

    ReplyDelete