Sunday, February 5, 2012

My Valentine & "What I Love" Linky

This is my sweet Valentine. We met when I was 14 at the local skating rink where we met for a $ and a DARE. We got married when I was 21 (before graduating college) and 3 babies, 3 houses, and 20 years later we are still Happily Married. In October, we renewed our vows. It was sooo special. A friend who was in our first wedding actually performed the ceremony and our 3 children were in it. It was small. It was ALL US. We had special music, and little, romantic, unique parts mixed all in. It was truly a fairytale wedding.I love Diet Mountain Dew, chocolate, Mr. Sketch Markers, learning new things, technology, my job, photographs, scrapbooking, reality tv, and Of course, my FAMILY and FRIENDS!

Head on over to Funky First Grade Fun and join the What I Love Linky Party!

1 comment: