Thursday, June 28, 2012

Twice as Nice - 2 Awards

I am feeling special!

I have received the Lovely Blog Award from Mrs. Mc @ Buzz, Buzz, Buzz, Aimee @ Pencils, Books, and Dirty Looks and from Leslie @ The Groovy Teacher. Don't forget to check out their wonderful blogs!

So now I get to pass it on to others. Once you receive the award, you must follow 3 rules:

1. Follow the person that gave you the award
2. Link back to the person that gave you the award
3. Pass the award on to 15 new bloggers


Before I could finish up the Lovely Blog Award, Heidi from My (Not so) Elementary Life gave me the Versatile Blogger Award.  The rules for this award are....


1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.


2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.


7 Random Facts About Little Old Me
  • I play Bunco once a month.  Love the time with friends.
  • I now ride a Harley with my husband.  Scared too death, but love the time alone with my arms around my husband.
  • I hate to exercise, but love to dance.  Zumba is my preferred choice for exercise.
  • I am scared of water.  I can swim, but there is just something about it.  You would NEVER catch me in a boat without a life jacket on.
  • I have gotten Tim McGraw's and Kenny Chesney's autograph. I  had my picture taken with Kenny in the parking lot in Raleigh, NC and met Sugarland backstage.  I am a country girl at heart.
  • I have been known to take most dares.  The best one ever was the dare to meet my husband.
  • I was voted "Best All Round" in high school


SOOOOO, I'm passing the Versatile Blogger Award on to these amazing blogs...





9 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!!!
    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class
    I need your help! Come check out my last post ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's just precious! Thanks, doll! :)

    Mrs. Kincaid's First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an award for you, too! Come check it out! The Liebster award is waiting! :)
    First with Franklin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this special award!! I want to follow the rules you mentioned, but I don't know how to add a link to someone's site. You have a picture of my site on your post & I don't know how to do that. Can you HELP?? How do I do this???
    Thanks again!!!
    Connie:)
    www.welcometofirstgraderoom5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the award :) I love your blog too!!!

    Susan
    T.G.I.F. (Thank God it's First Grade!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the award! I am now following your blog. I love it! :)

    Andrea
    Stepping Into First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow~!! I absolutely LOVE your blog design. Gorgeous~!! Just popped in to follow you too. :o) Can't wait to check out your blog more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your awards! I absolutely LOVE country and am extremely jealous of your autographs and photos... I have yet to do that! I did get to see Garth Brooks in concert in Vegas this year... that was.. UH-mazing!

    Amanda
    Reaching for the TOP!

    ReplyDelete