Monday, October 15, 2012

Something New Sunday Linky

I am linking up with Marie @ The Hands-On Teacher.  Your linky can be classroom related, but it does not have to be!
This weekend my husband and I celebrated our 21st wedding anniversary by taking a trip to the mountains for the Autumn Leaves Festival in Mount Airy.  There were lots of good food and tons of vendors.  One small booth caught my eye because of all the cute fabric patterns.  
Polka Dot Birdie makes cellphone covers, ipad covers, bibs, key chains, and more.
Here is a picture of my cell phone case.  I love it.
It clips onto my jeans, my pocketbook, etc.
My iphone fits perfectly inside.  The outside has two pockets and a snap closure.  She also makes them with a zippered pocket on one side.


Go to the Hands-On Teacher to link up!
Click Here.

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Oh, super cute!!! Thanks for linking up! I'll have to check out that site!

    Marie
    The Hands-On Teacher in First!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary. 21 years is something to be proud of:)
    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you through the Something New Sunday Linky.

    Happy Anniversary! I love the Polka Dot Birdie site! I want to buy so many cute things! Thanks for sharing!

    Pixy Stix and Teacher Tricks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog through Marie's linky. Happy Anniversary and what a super cute new cell phone case:-D


    We are ALL Special!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your designs! so cute! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your CUTE blog! I'm your newest follower.
    Christy

    Mrs. Christy’s Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've been Boo-ed!
    Stop by my blog for linky details:)

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete