Tuesday, July 16, 2013

New Vocabulary & Big News, Finally

I have created two new vocabulary activity packs for my classroom and TPT.
If you haven't seen them before, check them out.
Here is what a few of my customers have said about previous vocabulary activities:







Now for the exciting news!  I have been waiting for almost 4 months to become an Independent Designer for Origami Owl.  And last night was the night!  I am so excited to start on this new journey with a company that is growing with leaps and bounds.  They are amazing.
Today in the mail, I received a gift just for being on the wait list for so long.
What other company would do that?

If you haven't heard about Origami Owl, just look at the photos below.  They are beautiful and uniquely you!
If you would like to place an order or hold your own Jewelry Bar, let me know.  I would love to help you design your own necklace or earn one for free.
tamerawilson1@yahoo.com

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment