Friday, March 25, 2016

TRC Written Comprehension Questions

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/TRC-Written-Comprehension-Questions-for-Fountas-Pinnell-Wright-Group-more-2464732
Click on the image above to purchase.

      Just uploaded a file I have been slowly working on since MClass Written Comprehension rocked the first grade world at my school! During guided reading groups I have been creating TRC Written Comprehension type questions to give my students practice so when Assessment Time comes they
will not be so freaked out.   I truly believe this has helped.
      This product includes 2 questions for 79 different leveled books using LLI and Wright Group books. I just began creating some for trade books to use during whole group lessons - so they are included.    
      As I create more, they will be free with the updates.
      

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment