I am linking up with Mrs. Reed over at Flying into First Grade for a Let's Get Acquainted Linky Party. Come join the fun!
My initials are TFW.
When I was growing up, my mom would make something called Tomato Casserole. I could gag just thinking about it. Basically, it was homegrown tomatoes and juices cooked with bread on top. I couldn't stomach it. I remember holding my nose and chasing the stuff with milk. It took me forever to get it down.
It has taken me many many years to enjoy pico de gallo or salsa. I have NEVER eaten a tomato sandwich because of this and DO NOT eat tomatoes in my salad. GROSS!
Fall is my favorite season of the year!
- I love the warm days and cool evenings just perfect for blue jeans and sweatshirts.
- I love the smell of campfires and the taste of s'mores.
- The earth is at it's most beautiful. The NC mountains are breathtaking!
- Friday Nights under the lights of the football stadium are the best way to start a weekend.
- Sunday afternoons cheering on the Dallas Cowboys are priceless!
- Halloween is one of my favorite holidays probably because my mom and I share a birthday the day before. We were almost witches!
- My wedding anniversary is also in October.
- An extra hour of sleep in October is an added bonus.
|Camping in the Fall by the fire.|
I'm often a little behind on the newest hit tv shows and always wonder what the hype is all about. I remember finally watching Grey's Anatomy when I had a surgery and was bored to tears. I watched like the first 2 seasons while out on leave and have been hooked ever since. The eye candy on the show was and is awesome!
The same thing happened with Survivor. I didn't watch (and still haven't) season 1 or 2 of survivor, but was hooked when I tuned in to season 3. You have to know that season... the one with Colby Donaldson - in Africa. Talk about eye candy and a real gentleman!
The newest show I am hooked on is Walking Dead. I seriously thought people were NUTS for watching a Zombie tv show. But again, boredom over Christmas sent me to Netflix to see what it was all about. Again I am hooked. I think I must have an addictive personality - when it comes to tv and chocolate! Sorry, I have no eye candy to share for this show. :)