Hi everyone! Can you believe it is almost August (insert sad face)!
I haven't accomplished enough in my downtime to go back to work yet! Wait?! Downtime? Accomplish? Do they go together?
I am joining a fellow NC Teacher Blogger, The Tattooed Teacher, for her Assess Me, Get to Know Me Linky!
Join Rachel for week one:
1. I do not talk out loud to my self, but I think we all talk to ourselves in our head. Right?
2. I am not superstitious 95% of the time, but I swear there is something fishy with my mother. We both were born October 30th - the day before Halloween. She can say something & before long it seems to happen. Just the other day, she said, "It's a wonder Zach hasn't gotten a ticket driving back and forth to Boone each weekend." I quickly knocked on wood. I swear the next trip to Boone Zach got a warning ticket for a burnt out headlight! NO LIE!
3. I DO NOT crack my knuckles and cannot stand the sound of it! Gives me the heebie jeebies!
4. I can always snack!
5. TV is always on. I like the noise.
6. I still have my wisdom teeth.
7. I always shower even if I plan to stay home in my pajamas! It just wakes me up.
8. I have been to Disney on one week long trip & 2 very short trips. Once on New Year's Eve. Don't do it! Horribly crowded. The park was at full capacity by 10 a.m. We parked it at 4 pm to wait on fireworks because it wasn't worth fighting the crowd for rides.
9. I have been wearing glasses since I was 35. I fight it, but I have to wear them to see far away. I have contacts, but I don't like to wear them either.
10. I actually live in the same state where I was born. All 3 of my kiddos will graduate from my same high school.
|Todd and I @ North Davidson High School.|
|Kaitlyn's senior year @ NDSH.|
|Zach's senior year @ NDSH.|
|Tanner's 8th grade year @ NDMS.|
Link up for some fun!