Saturday, March 3, 2012

My First Award


Thank you so much Laura @ Kinder Kraziness for gracing me with my very first award: One Lovely Blog Award. In a side note, I also reached 50 followers this week and won a Shelley Gray mental math unit. I am smiling in NC!

I am passing on the award to 15 other bloggers I feel deserve the award. Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Pass the award onto 15 other lovely bloggers.
3. Follow the person who sent it to you :)

Here are 15 bloggers I check in with almost daily!
Now, off to bed!
:) Tamera

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award! It made my day start off right to wake up to this awesome surprise! I love your blog too!
    Twins, Teaching and Tacos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, thank you! I now follow your adorable blog. I am following you on Pinterest, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award! I am your newest follower. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the award. So sweet of you! I'm your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so sweet! Thank you for taking the time to give me this award. I am humbled by the fact that you gave one to me and these other WONDERFUL bloggers.


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for my award...you are just too sweet! I love following you blog and borrowing your amazing ideas!!
    Rebecca
    darlininfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much Tamera! My computer has been out of commission for a few days, so I am just seeing this! Can't wait to read more now that I have found your blog!

    Katie
    Queen of the First Grade Jungle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hopping over to my blog! I am your newest follower now as well :)

    -Krista
    The Second Grade Superkids

    ReplyDelete