Saturday, March 31, 2012

Word Work Promo

Randi over at Teach it With Class gave me an idea with her Everyone's a Winner Post a few days ago. She was giving a Buy One (leave a comment), Get One Free Promo. Of course, I can't resist an awesome BOGO sale, so I bought her Visualizing Unit and got her Bunny Ears Unit for free. Both are fabulous! Shhh, don't tell Randi, I would have paid for both. :)

One of the activities I LoVe to do with my students as a Word Work activity is called Round Up The Rhymes. It is a great activity to do on the second or third reading of a book or poem that contains lots of rhyming words. It helps students use words they already know to SPELL and or READ words they do not know. I have blogged about this activity before. See the Teacher's Guide to the Four Blocks for more great word work activities.

I made several packets a few years ago for our first grade assistants to use while we were working with RTI students everyday. This year our assistants do not cover for us since students are engaged in Daily 5, yet K & 1 teachers still borrow these activities. For this promo, I have
FANCIED them up a bit with graphics and made word cards for you.

Here's how the promo works. Purchase the Twenty-Six Princesses activity from my TPT Store and leave a comment. When you leave feedback, enter the word ALIENS and leave your email address. When I receive your feedback, I will email you the free Aliens Love Underpants activity!


I hope you have as much fun using this activity as I do with my class!
(Promo ends June 1st)

No comments:

Post a Comment