Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Team Kenton

The blogging world has become a daily part of my life.  I love visiting the blogs of other teachers to take a peek into their classrooms and get new ideas.  I especially like learning a little bit about the teacher behind the blogs.  I feel as if I have friends I have never met.  Deb over at Oh My Little Classity Class is a first grade teacher in Utah who is going through a tough time right now and could use your prayers and well wishes.  Her 12 year old was diagnosed with leukemia in June.  Kenton has been in the hospital receiving treatment since.  You can read about her journey and join Team Kenton here.
                                         

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for posting this! We know how much prayer works and are so grateful for each and every prayer and positive thought. ~Deb

    Team Kenton

    ReplyDelete