I have so many things to be thankful for. I am blessed beyond measure! I am linking up with Lyndsey @ A Year of Many Firsts for her Stuffed with Thankful Thoughts Linky Party.
1. God is all around us if we will just acknowledge Him. He is my strength.
2. Family is everything.
|This handsome man has loved me for 29 years and our love only gets stronger.|
He makes me laugh and I feel at home in his arms.
|Kait, Tanner, and Zach - My 3 beautiful children. Each unique in their own ways.|
|My sister, dad, me, mom, and brother!|
My mom and dad are my biggest supporters.
3. The Baptism of my youngest child by my husband.
|September 23rd - our youngest was baptized.|
|This is our Rescue dog, Cooper. He is such a mess, but so loveable. He has chewed up 1000s of dollars of stuff around our house, including our back deck and the mudflaps on my car!|
|This is our baby, Lexi. She is our lap dog and very protective.|
|This is my Bunco group which includes my best friend since 3rd grade!|
6. My job and fellow first grade teachers. (Their husbands aren't too bad, either!)
7. The moments my husband and I have spent together riding this year! And for our safety while riding.
8. The blogging community and Pinterest. I have only been blogging a year, but it has totally changed my teaching for the better.