I am joining Miss Kindergarten for her Teaching Tip linky party.
My grade level just began using Planbook.com. I have to say it has made sharing our lesson plans much easier! Go check it out!
- I was able to complete a customized schedule with class templates for any day of the week.
- Adjusting your schedule is very easy.
- Exporting other teacher's lessons is simply too easy! You just need their email and "key."
- You can insert Common Core Standards easily.
- Easily create custom day schedules for half-days, etc.
- LOVE LOVE the ability to bump a lesson to the next day or extend a one day lesson to 2 days.
- View lesson plans by day, class, week. You can also print them any of these ways, also. I often print out my RTI lesson plans separately to keep at my RTI table.
A few of last week's schedule in planbook.com (not a printed version).
Part of a daily view in planbook.com.