Sunday, November 11, 2012

Teaching Tip Linky


I am joining Miss Kindergarten for her Teaching Tip linky party.
My grade level just began using Planbook.com.  I have to say it has made sharing our lesson plans much easier!  Go check it out!
  • I was able to complete a customized schedule with class templates for any day of the week.
  • Adjusting your schedule is very easy.
  • Exporting other teacher's lessons is simply too easy!  You just need their email and "key."
  • You can insert Common Core Standards easily.
  • Easily create custom day schedules for half-days, etc.
  • LOVE LOVE the ability to bump a lesson to the next day or extend a one day lesson to 2 days.
  • View lesson plans by day, class, week.  You can also print them any of these ways, also.  I often print out my RTI lesson plans separately to keep at my RTI table.

A few of last week's schedule in planbook.com  (not a printed version).
 
Part of a daily view in planbook.com. 
  


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the teaching tip! This program looks amazing! I'll have to check it out. We are your newest followers!! -Jackie and Danielle-
    sisterteachers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need to check this out!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely curious and extremely interested in Planbook! Thanks for posting! Looking forward to learning more about it. Anything to make planning time MORE meaningful and less consuming!
    Have a great week!

    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks awesome! Thanks for sharing it!!
    Connie Anderson:)
    www.welcometofirstgraderoom5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tip! I found you through the linky party and can't wait to read more from your blog! Check out my blog at www.teach-bake-love.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of planbook.com. I'm off to check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anything not based on economic reality is doomed to failure. Whether it’s farming, mining, tourism or small business, Family First is a truism that capital goes where Family First is made welcome and stays where it gets looked after. And whilst Australia is indeed blessed with abundant natural resources, Australia’s real wealth is not beneath the ground, it is between the ears!

    ReplyDelete