Sunday, November 11, 2012

Teaching Tip Linky


I am joining Miss Kindergarten for her Teaching Tip linky party.
My grade level just began using Planbook.com.  I have to say it has made sharing our lesson plans much easier!  Go check it out!
  • I was able to complete a customized schedule with class templates for any day of the week.
  • Adjusting your schedule is very easy.
  • Exporting other teacher's lessons is simply too easy!  You just need their email and "key."
  • You can insert Common Core Standards easily.
  • Easily create custom day schedules for half-days, etc.
  • LOVE LOVE the ability to bump a lesson to the next day or extend a one day lesson to 2 days.
  • View lesson plans by day, class, week.  You can also print them any of these ways, also.  I often print out my RTI lesson plans separately to keep at my RTI table.

A few of last week's schedule in planbook.com  (not a printed version).
 
Part of a daily view in planbook.com. 
  


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the teaching tip! This program looks amazing! I'll have to check it out. We are your newest followers!! -Jackie and Danielle-
    sisterteachers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need to check this out!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely curious and extremely interested in Planbook! Thanks for posting! Looking forward to learning more about it. Anything to make planning time MORE meaningful and less consuming!
    Have a great week!

    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks awesome! Thanks for sharing it!!
    Connie Anderson:)
    www.welcometofirstgraderoom5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tip! I found you through the linky party and can't wait to read more from your blog! Check out my blog at www.teach-bake-love.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of planbook.com. I'm off to check it out!!

    ReplyDelete