- Favorite Movie: The Vow
I am a sucker for a love story. And the leading man wasn't half bad!
- Favorite TV Series - Criminal Minds
Love a good mystery and Derek Morgan is simply eye candy!
- Favorite Restaurant - Brixx Pizza - thin wood fired pizza
- Favorite Gift I've Gotten - recent gift
Meet Rascal - my new baby Schnauzer!
Better than Calgon at taking the stress away!
Nothing like puppy kisses.
- Favorite Thing I have pinned:
I love the Boggle Word & Math Boards! It has been a huge hit!
- Favorite New Thing I've Tried - I have loved using CAFE this year. I really see it making changes in my students. I often pull students close to the board before or after small groups to talk about strategies I will be looking for or saw them using. It is always a good visual reminder of what we have covered and what I should hold them accountable for. Once you go CAFE, you will never go back!
- Best Accomplishment of 2012 - I think I am most proud of the fact that I am making a few extra dollars to pay for extras like college books by beginning to sell on TPT. I don't make things for TPT. Instead, I put things on TPT that I made for my classroom and that I found useful and worthwhile. Kid Tested and Teacher Approved is so True!
- Favorite Blog Post - How do Penguins Stay Warm?
I guess my favorite post of 2012 has to be my first post. It was my first of 2012 and my first ever!
Click on the pic to go directly to that post.
- Favorite Picture - of my two oldest. Kait had returned home from college and this is when they first saw each other after the game.
- Favorite Memory - Tanner's Baptism - God is good all the time!
- Goal for 2013 - To feel good about teaching and assessing Common Core. Waiting on more guidelines from the State.
- One Little Word - Busy!