Saturday, December 29, 2012

End of Year Celebration Sale

Counting down the days until the new year and taking time to reflect upon my many blessings of 2012.  Creating a blog, opening up my very own Teachers Pay Teachers Store, and making many new Bloggy Friends are among the many blessings from 2012.  To Celebrate, I am having a big sale. 
Stop by my TPT store for 20% off everything.
And there are new products!!
I just completed three new Vocabulary Lesson Activities for the following books:
  • Chicks and Salsa, by Aaron Reynolds
This is a funny book of farm animals who are tired of eating the same old things!  Aroma, satisfied, and cuisine are the vocabulary words explored in these activities.

  • Thunder Cake, by Patricia Pollaco
Patricia Pollaco is one of my favorite authors.  In Thundercake, a grandmother consoles her granddaughter during a storm by gathering the ingredients for a Thundercake.   The words explored in these activities are sultry, scurry, bellowed, crept, and rumble.

  • Fancy Nancy and the Posh Puppy, by Jane O'Connor
Fancy Nancy is one of the favorite book characters in my room.   Delicate, introduce, and responsible are the vocabulary words explored in this set of lessons.
Each set includes 6 or 7 pages of vocabulary activities to complete with your class.  The activities are fast paced and engaging.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo!! I got my Mr. Sketch markers in the mail today! I didn't even know that I won them! Thank you so much~ they are fantastic!!

    ~Jen
    Jen's Kinder Kids

    ReplyDelete