Thursday, January 31, 2013

It's the Little Things

I am joining Randi over at Teach it With Class for a linky: 
I wouldn't trade free lunch, no recess, or an hour and a half planning a day for my job.  Those may be valuable perks to middle school and high school teachers, but nothing compares to the little things my first graders give me!
 
Almost daily I hear,
Mrs. Wilson, you are the best teacher ever!
Mrs. Wilson, I love you!
or even being called Mom on accident.

I have been given a variety of gifts through the years.  
One of the funniest was a little girl who had been out for a few days.  She returned to school with an IRIS and handed it to me.  When she did, she said she missed me and had a VIRUS for me!

In the past two weeks, I have had numerous hugs and compliments.  I have also received the following special pictures and interesting gifts.
Owls are our theme this year - the first year of owls. 
This gift is from one sweet little girl who loves to sing to me on the playground.
What a sweet token!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment