I know I can't be the only one who has done this - Purchased multiple copies of books without realizing it! I think I now own 4 copies of the first Pete the Cat. However, seeing they are sooo popular with my firsties, they are not part of this Giveaway.
Up for grabs are:
- I Wanna New Room by Karen Kaufman Orloff with pictures by one of my favorites - David Catrow. I used this book recently for opinion writing.
- Stand Tall, Molly Lou Melon by Patty Lovell with pictures by David Catrow. I used this one at the beginning of the year when we talked about feelings and being nice to one another.
- Knuffle Bunny, Too by Mo Willems. This is a great book to use during Writing Workshop with a mini lessons on small moments, speech bubbles, onomatopoeia, sequencing, and special print like bold or italicized.
- Mud, by Mary Lyn Ray. I have not used this book yet. I purchased 2 copies each within the past 2 months!! It is about the coming of Spring - so I will be using it soon!
- There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Rose! by Lucille Colandro. Who can blame me for ordering multiple copies of this? There are so many versions and the kids love them. I often use rhyming books like this for Round Up the Rhymes activities, otherwise known as "Using words you know."
- I Spy, Fly Guy! by Tedd Arnold. I have to be honest. I just use this one for read alouds. Kids love Fly Guy!
So, now is your chance. Enter the Giveaway!a Rafflecopter giveaway