Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Let's Get Aquainted Linky

I am linking up with Latoya @ Flying into First Grade for this week's "Let's Get Acquainted Linky."
Here it goes.

TOPIC - Skittles Game
Here is the code:
Red- Favorite Ice Cream Flavor
Orange- Favorite Memory from College
Yellow- Favorite Sports Team
Green- Favorite Fast Food Place
Purple- Wild Card(Tell anything about yourself)
Red
Birthday Cake Ice Cream 
As I get older, I think I need food that makes me feel like a kid!

Orange
In college, I had a blast!
Once we filled stuffed towels in our doorways and wet the hall.
We made our own slip and slide.
This is not me.  I am behind the camera.  Can you see the water coming off her knees?

Yellow
My favorite sports team since I was 6 years old has been the Dallas Cowboys.  
The first game I remember watching was the 76 Superbowl with the Cowboys losing to the Pittsburg Steelers. 
So, now you know one of my least favorite teams, also!

 
Green
My favorite fast food place if Chick-fil-a.
  I love their waffle fries.

Purple 
I was a total Tom-boy growing up.  I had a pet pig, road motorcycles, shot BB guns, fished, climbed trees, played softball, and would have loved to play football.  When I was 6, I was riding my mini motorcycle to my neighbors and down a dirt road.  I slid in a pile of sand right into a Barbed Wire Fence.  That's all I remember.  I almost cut my jugular vein and have an ugly scar on my neck.
When I was 8, I was playing in the mud barefoot.  I stepped on glass and can remember my pinkie toe just dangling!  TMI - I know! 
There's more, but I won't bore you to bits.  I think you get the idea! 
    


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower! I love the slip n slide fun you had in college! I would love to have you come by and visit my blog. It's all about the dollar. Anything you buy, sell, find, make, or love that is a dollar!

    Come on by!!!

    www.ateacherwithoutaclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'd like that birthday cake ice cream too. My favorite is cake batter.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waffle fries are the best!

    Karen
    Anappleadayinfirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete