Wednesday, April 3, 2013

You & Me Fighting EB

I am so excited to share my news today.  
Some of the most talented bloggers have donated products to help me raise money to fight EB in honor of a little boy named Jonah who attends my church. 
 See my original post about Jonah here.
 The flier below explains the event.   

For a small donation of $10, 
you will get over $85 worth of products!

How does this work?  
  • Click on the button at the very end of this post.  It will 
      take you to my donation page.
  • Make a donation of $10 or More.
  • Leave your name & email address.  This is very      
      important or I will not know where to send your
      products.
  • Each week, I will email the entire set of products 
      to those who donated that week.

Please share this on your blog!

Check out these wonderful bloggers & their donations.  
Please visit their blogs and TPT stores.

 Brigid @ Bits of First Grade is donating her Positive Reinforcement Necklaces/Badges.
    
 Brigid's blog
Brigid's TPT Store

Brenda @ Primary Inspired is donating her Calendar Math Pack.
     
Brenda's TPT store
Brenda's Blog 

Carolyn @ Exceptional Kinders is donating her Spring Birds Addition Pack.
 
Carolyn's TPT store
Carolyn's Blog 

Catherine @ Brown Bag Teacher is donating her Painting Prepositions.

   
Catherine's Blog
Catherine's TPT store
 
Jennie J @ JDs Rockin' Readers is donating her Retelling Stories Pack.
Jennie's Blog
Jennie's TPT store

 Jennifer @ First Grade Blue Skies is donating her GeoBoard It Pack.
Jennifer's Blog
Jennifer's TPT store

Jennifer @ Rowdy in First Grade is donating her Roll a Picture Pack.
Jennifer's Blog
Jennifer's TPT store

Jenny @ Suntans and Lesson Plans is donating her Possessive Pets Pack.

Jenny's blog

Jenny's TPT store 



Kathy @ First Grade a la Carte is donating her April Math & Literacy Color by Codes.

 

Kathy's blog

Kathy's TPT store

 Lori @ Teaching with Love & Laughter is donating her CVC Memory Pack.
 Lori's blog
Lori's TPT store

Marlana @ Lil Country Kindergarten is donating her There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Shell mini Math & Literacy Pack.
 
 Marlana's blog
Marlana's TPT store 

Michelle @ No Monkey Business is donating her Accelerating into Analogies pack.
   
Michelle's blog
Michelle's TPT store

 Rachel @ the Tattooed teacher is donating her Sweet Summarizing pack.
  
Rachel's blog
Rachel's TPT store

Richard @ Room to Read is donating his Speed It Up fluency pack.
 
Richard's blog
Richard's TPT store

Sarah @ I Dream of First Grade is donating her Barnyard Buddies Math Centers.
      
Sarah's blog
Sarah's TPT Store  

Sherre @ Peterson's Pad is donating her Word Family Charts and Word Wall pack.
 
Sherre's blog
Sherre's TPT store 

Stephanie @ Primary Possibilities is donating her Alphabet Pack.

 

Stephanie's blog

Stephanie's TPT store  


Stephany @ Primary Possibilities is donating her Sweet Sentences Pack.  

 

 Stephany's blog 
Stephany's TPT store

Teri @ A Cupcake for the Teacher is donating her Happy Birthday Craftivity and Printables.
 
Teri's blog
Teri's TPT Store

Teacher at Heart is donating her Geometry: 2D & 3D Shapes pack.
    
Teacher at Heart blog
Teacher at Heart TPT Store

 And I am donating one of my favorite vocabulary packs for the book, Chrysanthemum.
    
My TPT Store.
You can get all of these fabulous products for a donation of just $10.  Just click on the button below to get started.
**
As of May 1, 2013, Donations Opportunities are Closed.
Thank you to EVERYONE who donated!
 

Photobucket

58 comments:

  1. I missed the original post as I would have contributed. I did make a donation to support the research and Jonah. My heart goes out to this little boy and his family. I will keep them in my prayers.

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Tammy! You are the first!
    :)
    Tamera

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tamera, so glad you posted this and I can help you in your support of Jonah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I donated and posted about this on my little blog.

    The Teacher Tattles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your donation and for posting about this on your blog! I really appreciate it!
      :)
      Tamera

      Delete
  5. I love the way you wonderful teacher bloggers band together to support people in need. You all have huge, generous hearts. Being a new homeschooling Mum has given me a much better understanding of the job you do and greater respect for all of you too. I made a donation. Cheers, Sally Wilde sal_wilde15@hotmail.com (I follow most of you as Thursday Took or T Bell) Well done everyone and good luck to Jonah; sending lots of love from Brisbane, Australia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comments are so sweet. I agree that teacher bloggers have huge hearts and always support one another. This is my first time doing such an event on my blog and the support has been wonderful! Thank you for your donation and for following my blog.
      :)
      Tamera

      Delete
  6. I just shared this on my blog. I will be supporting you!
    www.leachteach.blogspot.com
    Melissa Leach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing this post on your blog!
      :)
      Tamera

      Delete
  7. I donated and posted on my facebook account. Hope this helps....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I donated my $10.00 and have posted it on my blog and on facebook for you. I hope that it generates more money for this worthy cause. Thanks for all your hard work. There is a little boy at the district that I work at that has EB. His mother works very diligently at raising awareness and funds to find a cure. Lord willing one day they will.

    Blessings,
    Melissa Mize
    mizemelissa@gmail.com

    Creations by Mrs. Mouse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your donation and for posting about this. Please let me know if you do not get your packet by week's end!
      :)
      Tamera

      Delete
  9. I donated. Glad I could help!!

    Melissa Mize
    mizemelissa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your donation. I send out packets every weekend. So, please let me know if you don't get it.
      :)
      Tamera

      Delete
  10. I've donated! God luck with your run!
    maestra.kirra(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your donation and for posting about this. Please let me know if you do not get your packet by week's end!
      :)
      Tamera

      Delete
  11. I have donated to this very worthy cause and bless you for organizing this! What a sweet little boy! Prayers to him and his family! tjulch@mpsomaha.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Look for your packet in email with a link from Dropbox.
      :)
      Tamera

      Delete
  12. Thanks for sharing this information. I send a donation and also posted it to my Facebook account. Blessings ~ Debbie
    deb81992@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your donation and for posting about this. Please let me know if you do not get your packet by week's end!
      :)
      Tamera

      Delete
  13. Donated and will share on Facebook. Many prayers for the family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Look for an email from dropbox with your packet!
      :)
      Tamera

      Delete
  14. I made a donation and linked it to my facebook page so hopefully all my teacher friends will see it.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your donation and for posting about this. Please let me know if you do not get your packet by week's end!
      :)
      Tamera

      Delete
  15. I donated and will share on my FB page. Thoughts and prayers to this family.
    ~Jane
    rsmiramo@smsd.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your donation and for posting about this. Please let me know if you do not get your packet by week's end!
      :)
      Tamera

      Delete
  16. I was happy to donate ~ wish I could do more. If we were closer I'd join the run. I'll share this on my blog.
    firstgradecarousel@gmail.com
    Maria
    First Grade Carousel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Look for your packet soon if you have not received it already!
      :)
      Tamera

      Delete
  17. I donate and will share on my FB page. Love sent to you and Jonah!
    Michelle
    incookie@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for both!
      Please let me know if you do not get your packet by week's end!
      :)
      Tamera

      Delete
  18. I donated and will share this information. Good luck with the run!
    Meghan
    meghankscott@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Look for your packet soon if you don't have it already.
      :)
      Tamera

      Delete
  19. So happy to help. I've donated and have a blog scheduled to post tomorrow. Good luck!

    Warm regards,

    Jenny
    Suntans and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  20. I donated and will blog this today. Stories like this break my heart. What a kind thing you are doing for this family. They will be in my thoughts and prayers.

    Stephanie Ann
    Sparkling in Third Grade
    s.ann.k1971@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I donated and think you are awesome for doing this! Just found your blog too! Thank you!
    Jana
    Jprowell11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I donated today. Wishing all the best for this sweet boy. You are doing a wonderful thing!

    Ally
    aciancimino@nutleyschools.org

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very happy to help and donate to this fundraiser.

    Ally
    allyc51@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am so excited to be a part of this amazing and worthy cause. I just donated and will blog about it tomorrow! What a wonderful thing that you are doing to raise awareness. I'm honored to be able to help, even if it is in a small way. Thank you!

    Khrys
    Keepin' It Kool In KinderLand

    ReplyDelete
  25. Could not resist donating to that little guy. Looking forward to the bonus of goodies too.
    Irma
    mazzotti@smmknight.org

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is a fabulous idea. Just donated!

    Mara
    marauhls@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I donated. My best wishes to Jonah and his family. Thank you and the other bloggers for helping him!
    Megan
    sesamet23@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I donated!! What an AWESOME thing you're doing!! :o)

    Cindy
    ccfirstteacher@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I just made my donation. My thoughts are with him, his family,and all the great people supporting the cause.

    Brenda
    You Might Be a First Grader...

    ReplyDelete
  31. You are doing a wonderful thing! I was happy to donate!
    ilovekdgt@gmail.com
    Sara
    Polka Dot Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am very happy to have contributed to this worthy cause. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

    Lisa Schmidman
    schmidlj@milwaukee.k12.wi.us

    ReplyDelete
  33. I made a donation and shared the information. God Bless Jonah!
    Sharon Winter from Animal Crackers and Apple Juice

    ReplyDelete
  34. What an awesome way to raise funds for an amazing young child! Hugs to all of you for making a difference! And making it so easy for me to share.

    Patsi
    pkugler@prtel.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Just finished making my donation. Happy to help! I'll blog about this by the end of the week to help share the word.

    Mr. Giso's Room to Read

    ReplyDelete
  36. I just made my donation, I wish it could be more.
    Jessica
    ica625@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. So glad to make this donation. I can only imagine what this family (and many more) are going through.

    Jessica
    ica625@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. My heart goes out to this family. I was so glad to help with my donation. Thank you for the opportunity to reach out!

    First Grade and Fearless
    Maggie
    mrsmabright@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thank you for your loving, sweet spirit toward a precious little one and his family. It is a blessing to be able to donate toward a cause that has not made national headlines, yet, touches many lives. I teach kindergarten and have lost several students to various diseases that were not curable. My heart grieves for this family, and, will pray for a cure for EB. Blessings! Jeremiah 29:11
    Linda
    linda.keller@levy.k12.fl.us

    ReplyDelete
  40. This is such a wonderful idea. Just donated to this worthy cause. Best wishes and thank you for the resources :) kwhitaker@newpal.k12.in.us

    ReplyDelete
  41. I made a donation Friday night. You are an awesome teacher.
    Thank you for all the lovely resources.
    Bethany
    bethacanfie@aol.com

    ReplyDelete