Sunday, May 26, 2013

Summer Bucket List




I am joining Hadar, Teri, and April for the 2nd annual Summer Bucket List Linky!
                    
1.  Soak up as much time as I can with all 3 of my kiddos and husband.                          
  • Kait is not going to be home most of the summer.  She will be an intern @ Ally Financial this summer.
  • Zach is going to be a senior in the Fall and time is slipping away.  I am super excited about his senior year in football.  It was such a crazy wonderful ride last fall.
  • Tanner is 12 and spends most of his time outside playing basketball with friends.  He will be in his second year of middle school and will try out for the football team!
  • My hubby will have 3 weeks off with us this summer!  and a Monday here and there.

 2.  Spend a week at the beach relaxing with extended family and friends!
 3.  Get the invite to become an Origami Owl Designer.
           I have been on the waiting list for two months now.  I got my first locket for Mother's Day and absolutely love it.

4.  Stay up late!  Sleep late!  Stay in my pajamas all day and read all the books  
     on my beside table - all the ones I don't get to read during the school year.
5.  Get my scrapbooking, crafting groove on some more!
Above is one of my recent double page spreads completed for my son's football team a few years ago!  I loved the paper from TLC.
6.  Create more items for my classroom and TPT.
I have so many ideas spinning around in my brain!  I plan to create many new Vocabulary Activities, but I have to take time away from school too.  I hope to put Scrapbooking above school over the summer time!  Last summer, I don't recall taking a school break!

No comments:

Post a Comment