Saturday, June 1, 2013

June Currently

Yippee!  It's June 1st, that means school is almost out!
I am so ready to shut down the alarm clock for a few months and stay in my pajamas all day!
Time to join Farley's June Currently.
 
Listening:  I am listening to my puppy destroy a cardboard box while my kiddos watch Shrek on tv.  This morning Rascal climbed onto the table, got into my purse, destroyed a pill bottle containing my last 6 amoxicillin pills.  Thank goodness he is okay!
Loving: 5 1/2 days of school left!  I may be more excited than my kids.  You just don't understand how much I am NOT a morning person.  I cannot wait to stay up late, sleep late, wear NO make up, and stay in my comfy clothes all day long if I want to!
Thinking: One of my really good friends for 15 years lost her daddy this morning.  Another childhood friend's father is battling cancer.  I pray God wraps his arms around both these dear friends and brings them strength and comfort.  
Wanting:  I want a long date with my hubby.  I want to hop on the back of his Harley, drive to some small town, eat at some quaint restaurant, stay in some hotel, and wake up with nothing on the To-Do list!  But, at this point, I would even settle for dinner and a movie! 
Needing:  I never stop working or doing or moving or thinking.  Even when I am watching tv, I have to be doing something else.  Do you know how hard it is for me to sit still for a pedicure and manicure in the same appointment!  It is almost torture!  This summer, I need to find a way to do nothing at least sometimes.
3 Vacation EssentialsFlip Flops - they are not just for vacation!  Sunshade - I need a little sun, but I do not like to get too much sun.  I prefer to sit under the umbrella on the beach.  A Good Book - I have 4 or 5 lined up and ready to crack June 13th!
                     OMG! I forgot the camera - turn the car around.  I have to take pictures or there will be no vacation!  If I cannot scrap it, there was no vacation!

Happy June Everyone!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment