Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Product Swap & 20% off SALE!


I participated in Jessica Stanford's Product Swap over at Mrs. Stanford's Class.  What a fabulous idea!
She paired us up with someone on our grade level and we swapped products for FREE

I was paired with Stephanie McMahon over at First Grade Fingerprints.

First Grade Fingerprints

 I received her Word Work Station Center for August thru December.  You can get your copy here.

This is a 76 page document with 17 weeks of word work for your students.  The 2 centers in the picture below are for weeks when you study short a and long a.


Each game has:
  •  cover with directions:
  • a black and white master
  • a colored master (child is playing with the one I finished) :
The six houses are cut into onset / rime for students to put together to form
six short a words.
  • and a recording sheet :


The centers are simple and can be finished easily by students.  
To extend the activity, students could come up with more examples of their own on the recording sheet.
I know have word work activities to carry me all the way through December.  Once I teach the August center, students will be on their way.

Stephanie will be reviewing my Measurement is a Hoot product.  


For the next 4 days, everything in my store will be 20% off.  Click here to shop my store.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My new Math Workstations are now for sale on TPT. 
These activities would also be great for small group instruction.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable idea!!

    Blessings,
    Jessica
    ✏ Mrs. Stanford's Class ✏
    ❤ I hope you enjoyed the swap!! If you would like to join again the link to sign up is on my post :)

    ReplyDelete